Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Hope your day is Fabulous! - Crafty Gals Corner #232

 Wednesday June 8, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this month is 

ANYTHING GOES


We have 3 sponsors this month.. listed below






This is my card using the image and sentiment Heleniums Twinkle Lane Designs. I colored with copics and used a Spellbinder die and My favorite things die for the sentiment. I added to a scrap of dp. I finished with some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush and left over diamond painting drills.  


Challenges:
Crafting happiness #124 - anything goes

2 comments:

Tracie said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Crafting Queen said...

lovely card, love the colours. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha