Friday, June 10, 2022

Am I late? - Crafty Catz #599

Friday June 10, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

I am the host this week so I chose the theme to be
CUTE ANIMALS




Since we don't get images from the sponsor I chose to use Stampin up leaves and My favorite things cute sloth images and sentiment. I painted with some Prima watercolors. The Stampin up is with SU ink. I found this scrap of Quick quote dp. so used it to add the images. The sentiments were stamped on scraps and used Tech. Tues. banner dies. These cute little guys just make me smile.. 😊



 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #124 - anything goes
Critter crazy #63 - anything goes
Crafty animals #62 - anything goes

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant image and card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is so cute and do love sloths, they are so sweet.xx

tilly said...

love this bright and happy card. xx

Sueb said...

Hello Billie,
What a lovely fun card.
Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at the ATG challenge for Through the Craft Room Door. TTCRD.blogspot.com
I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
With kind regards
Sue TTCRD DT

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

The sloths are perfect for a belated birthday! This is darling! Thanks for playing along with us over at PIP Challenges!
hugs

Karen Letchworth said...

Cute sloths, Billie. Thanks for playing along with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card, Thank you for joining the Critter Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.