Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Happy Father's Day - Cardz 4 Guyz #298

Tuesday June 14, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
FATHER'S DAY


This is my card. I found this plaid scrap and and a round piece of tan card stock so ran the tan circle through an embossing folder. I like the way it kind gave it a scrape look. I stamped the Sugar Pea images on some scraps and fussy cut the tie and bow tie out. I added with some foam dots and added the sentiment that I used a Tech. Tues. banner and distressed the edge with Quick Quote chalk ink. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #124 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 680 - any stamped image

4 comments:

dj said...

Fantastic Father's Day card...I love the texture give to the background circle!! Way to go giving great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "Father's Day" challenge that begins today over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Kathy said...

I really like it, especially the color scheme, not run of the mill looking for sure!

Dena J said...

Great masculine card and the texture behind your focal images is perfect. Thank you for joining the stamped image challenge at Allsorts.

Furrbster said...

Great CAS design with a good use of texture!

Thanks for playing along over at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz