Thursday, June 09, 2022

Happy summer days! - Aud Sentiments #294

Thursday June 9, 2022

Hello

We are back with another month long challenge over at

 our challenge theme this month 
SUMMER


Our sponsor is Mirtillamente 


I am using the fun image called Crazy paw flamingo.. The sentiment comes with the image. I colored with copics. I used Ranger ink and my cloud template to create the sky. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to some of the images. I used Simon Says think die and it created the border which I used a blue copic pen to color. I added to a piece of Quick Quote scrap designer paper. 



 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #124 - anything goes
Critter crazy #63 - anything goes
Crafty animals #62 - anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - seasonal landscapes



5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Great colouring. Love the large image. Elaine

Darlene said...

OMG Billie ... what a cute beach scene! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful summer card. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Doris Klein said...

Ha ha ha.. what a fun work! It makes me smile and I like it :-)

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cute card, Thank you for joining the Critter Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.