Sunday, March 01, 2020

You are an egg-cellent friend - Creative with Stamps #48

Sunday March 1, 2020

Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at
our theme is EGG...
 (I am not an egg eater.. of course I used in dishes but if it's a scrambled..poached..fried..hard boiled.. in a salad.. NO WAY.. lol but great in custard, cakes.. you get the picture.

Before I get to my card.. We at Creative with Stamps are taking a break. I am not sure when we will be back but if you follow my blog you will know when I post again. 
So this month, March - is the last for awhile. 


This was fun to create. I used my cloud and ground template and Ranger inks. I then used My favorite things and Tech. Tuesday images and colored with Copics. I used the dies and created the scene. I added the TT sentiment and used Stampin up die.

Challenges:
Everybody art #463 - glitter or funny
Shopping our stash #414 - great outdoors
My time to craft #426 - no digi's
Digi choosday wk. 8 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 9 - anything goes
QKR stampede #387 - anything goes
Crafty animals #36 - animals

4 comments:

Lisa J said...

This made me smile! Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Petra-loves-paper said...

Love how you made your own background, beautiful card 💕 thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT digichoosday challenge

Cinderella said...

Hello ,
What an awsome make this is I like it
Thank You for Joining us again at Polkadoodle Craft Challenge
Good luck and I hope to see you back at Polkadoodles
Hugs and Creativity
Cinderella ( https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/)
Xx

Andrea said...

Nice card. Thank you for joininig us EAC.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41