Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Make your own happiness - Aud Sentiments #247

Thursday March 19-30, 2020

Hello.. Today we have a new challenge starting over at 

Our theme this challenge is
SPRING / EASTER + SENTIMENT


Sponsor  Polkadoodles 
                                


This is my card using the image called Holly Easter bunny.. I colored her with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used DCWV designer paper and added the Verve sentiment stamped in Stampin up ink and using SU tag die. I added a twine bow.  I think this card look like spring with the colors and darling image. 
Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's patterned paper - March
Love to scrap #131 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams - make it feminine
Word art Wednesday wk. 430-431 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #162 - anything goes / flowers
Jan's digi #10 - anything goes
Use your stuff #394 - spring
Crafting happiness #40 - anything goes / opt. for her
Simon Monday - Stencil fun (my cloud stencil)
Digi choosday wk. 11 - anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - Easter
Simon Wednesday - whatever the weather
As you like it - Easter or spring (I like spring, warmer weather and the blooming colorful flowers.)

12 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Just adorable. Elaine

Julie said...

Super cute card.
Julie T

Vicki said...

Beautiful! Wow, I love the clouds you created. Great coloring and I love Verve stamps. I was so sad to see them go away. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters, "Easter" Challenge.

Janis Lewis said...

She is adorable! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

So cute! I love your card, with that little tag and I think I might have some of that stripey paper in my stash! Stay safe and keep crafting Billie.
Love Jenny (AKA the Ginger Ninja!) xx

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so adorable and those clouds are awesome. That sentiment is so true. Just wish people understood that.

Darlene said...

Sweet image and beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

missgailly said...

Cute image and great colouring! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail Stay safe and healthy!

Julie Odil said...

This is so cute! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at JDS challenges. Julie, DT member

Squirrel x said...

Thank you so much for joining in with the AYLI challenge. Your make is perfect for the Spring/Easter theme! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

Brenda said...

Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge and for bringing a big smile to my face with your wonderful card! I love your sweet Easter scene.

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

This is such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT