Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Seattle rain festival - Crafty Sentiments ATG

Tuesday March 3, 2020

Hello.. It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES



I am using the image called Primrose Splish Splash.. I chose her because Washington state has been having so much rain and flooding. It's sad to see that is happening to different counties/cities.. We are lucky that we don't have any flooding but we keep an eye on the river as it's right next to our property.. So this card came to mind. I am sure the kids are enjoying it but sure the parents aren't. I colored the image with copics. I went over the rain puddle with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used My favorite things rectangle to cut her out. I added her to some Stampin up designer paper. I took an OLD red rubber with no name stamp and stamped the sentiment with SU ink. I used Martha Stewart punch for the rain. 

Challenges:
The sisterhood of crafters - pattern papers
Scrapping 4 fun #161 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 9 - anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends #127 - anything goes
Jan's digi stamps #9 - anything goes
Crafty hazelnut's patterned paper - March
Dragonfly dreams - make it feminine

7 comments:

Karen Page said...

Oh Billie, this cracked me up! What a fabulous rubber stamp you used for the sentiment!!! Here is Georgia north of Atlanta we have been having our own Rain Festival... been almost every day since Thanksgiving. My hubby traveled to Seattle for a week on business and had the most beautiful weather while there. He is convinced to this day that y'all manufactured this reputation of the rainy city to keep it from being overrun by tourists!!! LOL Back to your card... the image of the girl is just precious and I love the cloud background you created. It is a cheerful card despite the reminder of the rain 😁 Thank you so much for sharing this at Jan's Digi Stamp challenge!!!

Nelly said...

Love your card, soft palette and is also very fitting for the UK weather too... thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles challenge this week, Nelly Dt x

Darlene said...

Oh Billie this is just adorable! Be safe out there ... the weather is certainly crazy these days! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Jan Mahew said...

You made me Laugh Billie!! Love the sentiment!! Such an awesome creation and gorgeous coloring! Thank you for playing at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge and sharing with us your magnificent talents. Happy Crafting and Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Mel Gee said...

She is so cute. Thank you for entering our Challenge at Dragonfly Dreams https://http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Becca Sadler said...

Hope you are still safe from flooding! Thanks for linking to S4fC blog! Your card is great for uplifting someone's spirits during rainy weather! Becca/DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute.