Friday, March 20, 2020

Congratulations! - Crafty Catz #498

Friday March 20, 2020

Hello.. Are you ready for another challenge over at 

I am the host this week so I got to pick the images and theme.. 
The theme this week is 
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. TWINE OR RIBBON



PRIZE...3 IMAGES FROM SHOP

Heather Valentin - Colour of Love 

 I am using the image called Cliff the stork.. I thought perfect for a baby card. So I made a generic one. Could be either sex.. I colored the image with copics. I then stamped the Paper Pretties sentiment with Stampin up ink I took a piece of twine and using a pink and blue ran the pens over the twine to give the blue/pink colors. I tied around the strip and using Simon says small hearts and scraps I die cut 6 and layered them to give some strength. I went over the dots on the stork bundle with Spectrum Noir and over the hearts. 
Challenges:
Crafting animals #36 - anything goes animals
Crafty hazelnut's patterned paper - March
Love to scrap #131 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 430-431 - anything goes
The paper girls #196 - babies
Cute card Thursday #626 - just for fun

8 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie, very cute image I love it.x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card love the yellow bundle Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jac’s Playground said...

this is so cute Billie, I love that you kept it gender neutral. Have a great week xx

Heather said...

How cute! And you're right, the color combo will work perfectly for either a boy or girl. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Lisa Lynn said...

That image is just so adorable. LOVE your coloring.

Crafting Andy said...

Cute card. Such an adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Brittany M. said...

That image is just too cute! You did a beautiful job coloring the lil' fella! Thank for sharing this with us Paper Girls!

Lori said...

Another super sweet baby card! I love that little stork image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Girls! -Lori DT