Sunday, March 22, 2020

Happy Birthday - Always Fun Challenge #155

Monday March 23, 2020

Hello .. We have a new challenge this week at 
Our theme this week is BIRTHDAY WISHES.


For January the Simon Says box of the month subscription had an awesome stamp set. I chose to use the floral frame. I stamped and colored with copics on gray Stampin up card stock. I used Paper Trey ink and stamped the Happy Birthday. It fit perfect in that area. I then went around the straight edge with a gold gel pen. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added some sequins and Nuvo drops.  I wish you could see this in person. The gray card stock is awesome with the image and colors. 

Challenges:
Time out #157 - birthday
Scrapping 4 fun #162 - anything goes / flowers
Shopping our stash #416 - happy birthday
Cute card Thursday #626 - just for fun
Creative fingers #182 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 12 - anything goes
QKR stampede #390 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams - make it feminine
Paper funday #15 - anything goes / opt. St. Patrick's day
Daring card makers - floral focus

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That is gorgeous. Love the colors. You are such an inspiration.

Joyce said...

This is so very pretty. I immediately recognized the sentiment as an older PTI which I also have and love. Beautiful the way you framed your sentiment in flowers. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Lia said...

You made a very nice birthday card. I like the flowers which you stamped around the text.
Lia DT S4F

Crafting Andy said...

Lovely card. Those flowers are really a great frame. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Gerrina said...

Such great stamping and masking; looks so good! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring, just stunning. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. xxx

Furrbster said...

I love this effect,

Hugz Tinz

Miri said...

That's pretty! I like the colours you used and the cute and sparkling details (nuvo drops and sequins).
Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Donna Walls said...

Lovely card and lovely colors~ Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Donna - DT Member