Saturday, March 14, 2020

Happy Birthday - Do-Al (l) Creative #39

Sunday March 15, 2020

Hello.. Welcome to mid month reminder over at

Our challenge is MALE BIRTHDAY


Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and I am using the image Brat bug boy


This is my masculine card. Just right for that boy that loves bugs and having fun in nature. I colored the image with copics. I then used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used Lil inker stitch die. I added this to a piece of Teresa Collins designer paper and using scraps I made some banners and stamped the sentiments I went around the edges with Quick quote chalk ink. I think the sentiments are by Judith. I added a twine bow.

Challenges:
Crafting animals #36 - anything goes animals
Crafty hazelnut's patterned paper - March
Word art Wednesday wk. 430-431 - anything goes
Time out #157 - birthday
Little red wagon #540 - etc. etc. etc. (3 banners)
Cute card Thursday #624 - celebrate
Polkadoodles wk. 11 - anything goes
Alphabet challenge - something for youngsters

6 comments:

Nelly said...

Hi Billie,
lovely card, nice and cheerily bright details... .thanks for joining in with this weeks Polkadoodles challenge , good luck Nelly dt x

Catie Cuddles said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Brenda said...

I love your beautiful little scene, Billie. Those 3 banners are perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

Dawn Phillips said...

Billie, this is so perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining in with my theme at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable...just love your little guy, he is so stinking cute. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Nonni said...

Such a cute image and happy card! Thank you so much for joining our 6th birthday at Time Out!