Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Happy Mother's Day - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday March 31, 2020

Welcome to my blog. 
Today over at Bugaboo stamps 
we have a new release. 

Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.


This cute image is called Spring bird in summer dress. I created a Mother's day card. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I went over the bee, flower, bow and ladybug with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I die cut the Paper Trey Ink tag and stamped the PTI sentiment. I tied a twine bow and colored it with a copic pen. I added to a piece of Stampin up designer paper. 

Challenges:
(Pin)spirational #259 - spring
QKR stampede #391 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 7 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - make own background
Crafting happiness #42 - anything goes/weather
Time out #158 - purple




7 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Hi, Billie! That little tag in the corner is perfect. Cute card. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Fiona said...

Such a cute card with a lovely cloud background - thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Lisa Lynn said...

Great colors and a perfect Mother's Day card.

Shona Chambers said...

This is one cute little chickie!! Such an adorable image and just love the outdoor scene you've created for her. Really like the way you did the grass, has so much texture and interest. And that little tag in the corner couldn't be more adorable. I'm so glad you joined us at TIME OUT and please stay safe!!

Nonni said...

Very cute scene. I love the strong coloring combined with the soft cloudy sky. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Kim Heggins said...

She is simply fabulous! Just love your adorable image, just too darn cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe and strong during this time.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper