Friday, March 27, 2020

Thinking of you - Colour Crazy Wk. 12

Friday March27, 2020

Wow almost the end of March.. How time flies.. 
Today over at Colour Crazy challenge Wk. 12 we have a new challenge. The theme is ANYTHING GOES.. 



Our sponsor for this week is Polkadoodles  and I am using Dandelion fuzzy puffs

This is Earlie Hedgehog Dandelion Fuzzy Puss.. Isn't she a cutie. I colored her with copics. I use a very light copic pen and colored the background. I went over the flower and dandelion with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I stamped the Paper Trey Sentiment with Stampin up ink. I used Simon Says rectangle die then I added a few Pretty Pink Posh jewels. I added to a piece of designer paper.

Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 13 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #116 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 12 - anything goes
Creative moments #187 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Alphabet challenge  - Z for zoo animals


3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Oh my this hedgie is just too cute. LOVE your coloring and colors.

Lori Podolsky said...

What a super cute, fun and adorable card you've made, Billie! Love it! Thank you for sharing your card with us on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry and stay safe.
Hugs, Lori (DT at Lemon Shortbread)

Debbie Mageed said...

Such an adorable card! Love this sweet hedgehog's expression. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.