Sunday, March 08, 2020

Thanks for everything - Always Fun #153

Monday March 9, 2020

Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at 

The theme this week is FUN FOLD
For my card I take a regular A2 card and then as you can see below I take another A2 card cut just 1/4 off the making it 4 wide and then adhere it inside so it folds out. I used blue Club scrap card stock. The inside is Kraft. I had a piece of watercolor paper so I used My favorite things THANKS die and cut it out. Then 4 other layers using black card stock and layered it. I stamped the Simon says sentiment to go below it. I had some water colored leaves and die cut flowers so added them to the corner and added a button and twine. The inside I used Paper trey ink and SS stamped the flower and leaves on the Kraft.


Challenges:
Word art Wednesday #428-429 - anything goes
As you like it - favorite flower (forget me not. even though it's not colored like one I like the 5 petal leaves and so many awesome 5 petal flowers and colors)
A gem of a challenge wk. 5 - anything goes
Crafty hazelnut's patterned paper - March
Love to scrap #131 - anything goes
Fab n funky #471 - more than one fold
Simon Wednesday - something feminine
Lil red wagon #539 - tie one on
Craft rocket #68 - flowers
Cute card Thursday #624 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 10 - anything goes
QKR #388 - anything goes

8 comments:

JanR said...

Fantastic card! I'm loving that Thanks die cut. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card with that layout and the metallic. Beautiful flower.

Dawn said...

Great little thank you card!
Thanks for sharing you wonderful talent with us at QKR Stampede!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Michela Piras said...

Beautiful card 😊 thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge 😊 Good Luck 🀞 Michela Piras DT

Furrbster said...

This is brill!

Hugz Tinz

Michela Piras said...

Beautiful card 😊 thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge 😊 Good Luck 🀞 Michela Piras DT

Leslie said...

This is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's March "Anything Goes" challenge! We hope you visit us often!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2