Friday, March 20, 2020

Blue Skies Ahead - Colour Crazy Wk. 11

Friday March 20, 2020

Hello.. I am back with my card for the challenge going on over at Colour Crazy Challenge Wk. 11

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


                        Our sponsor this week is Createful Heart Design

This is my card using the image called Home sweet home..   I colored the image with copics. I then used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I cut the card down. I took a scrap and made a post. I stamped this sentiment with Stampin up ink and cut it out and made it into a sign. 

Challenges:
(Pin)spirational #258 - photo
Word art Wednesday wk. 430-431 - anything goes
Simon Monday - Stencil fun (my cloud stencil)
Try it on Tuesday - home sweet home
Simon Wednesday - whatever the weather
Cute card Thursday #626 - just for fun








10 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

I do love this! It looks such a cosy caravan! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday, Chrisx

My name is Erika. said...

This is super. I can just imagine cruising the roads and looking at the countryside. Of course not now with this virus but hopefully sooner rather than later. Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Birgit said...

What a great take on the Home Sweet Home challenge,I love your card...it makes me happy! / Birgit (Guestdesigner at Try It On Tuesday)

Lisa Lynn said...

Great clouds and colors on your scene with this fun image.

Helen said...

LOVE that caravan!!! Awesome job on the card!!! Thanks for playing at Try it on Tuesday!! Helen

Sandy said...

What a cute trailer. Makes me want to go camping again. So happy to see you join us at (PIN)spirational challenge. Please join us again!

Marlies said...

A lovely card Billie. You made a great sky for the fun trailer. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute Card Thursday. Marlies

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the PINspirational Challenge this time and good luck :)

Meggymay said...

A wonderful card, the image is fantastic and ewminds me of our caravan.
Thank you for linking to Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne
Stay safe and well

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe and strong during this time.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper