Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Congratulations on your happy news - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday March 17, 2020

Hello.. Today is Tuesday so over at
it's New Release day.

Check out the design teams creations over at 


This image is called Bear Balloon.. So I went for a baby card. I colored the image with copics. I used used an old Rubber baby buggy bumper wood mountedd stamp and using Quick quote chalk ink. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. Then cut the card down. I added to a piece of scrap Quick quote paper. I stamped the Taylored Expressions sentient. I went over the balloon with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Inkspirational #208 - animals
QKR #389 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 6 - anything goes
Jan's digi #10 - anything goes
The paper girls #196 - babies
Simon Monday - Stencil fun (my cloud stencil)

9 comments:

Sioban said...

Anything that makes me smile is great in my book.

Lisa Lynn said...

Just love your coloring.

Karen Page said...

Super sweet! I love the cloud background! I still have a couple wood mounted stamps from Rubber Baby Buggy Bumper... that name is kinda hard to forget! Gotta keep those classic stamps 😊 Thank you for sharing this at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!

Pia S said...

This is so sweet, Billie. You certainly know how to use the cloud stencil, you’ve such a beautiful scene for this teddy. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

Marlena M. said...

What a sweet card! Thank you for joining our challenge at INkspirational~

Michela Piras said...

Beautiful card !thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge 😊 Good Luck 🤞 Michela Piras DT

Jan Mahew said...

Very Sweet high flying creation, Billie! Thank for playing along with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge and sharing your playful talents with us! Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Brittany M. said...

This is such a darling card, Billie! I love the colors your chose as well. Thank you so much for joining us Paper Girls and our Babies challenge!

Lori said...

This card is so adorable! That little bear is so cute flying along and your background is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Girls Challenge! -Lori DT