Friday, March 06, 2020

A book is like a garden - Colour Crazy Challenge wk. 9

Friday March 6, 2020

Hello. I have a card to share for the challenge going on over at Colour Crazy challenge wk. 9
Our theme this week is same as always ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter


This is my card using Hammock Days.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I then used Lil Inker stitch die. I went over different areas of the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I tied a couple bows in some twine and added to the edges of the hammock. I then stamped the My favorite things sentiment and used MFT die to cut her out. I added her to a piece of designer paper. 

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday #428-429 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #38 - anything goes /opt. green
Jan's digi stamps #9 - anything goes
Crafty hazelnut's patterned paper - March
Dragonfly dreams - make it feminine
Simon Wednesday - something feminine
Lil red wagon #539 - tie one on
Time out #156 - photo inspiration
C.R.A.F.T. #547 - female
Cute card Thursday #624 - anything goes
Krafty Chicks #497 - anything goes



10 comments:

Julie Odil said...

This is so cute, Billie! I love that image. Thanks for joining us at JDS Challenges. Julie O, DT member

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with a lovely image. I like the idea of the string on the hammock. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute card Thursday. Marlies

JanR said...

Great card! I especially like the sky background. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Sheryl said...

Billie this is beautiful.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Janis Lewis said...

She is having a great day in the sun reading. Looks perfect. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see the top picks and new challenge. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Nonni said...

What a fun little scene. The clouds look amazing and using the twine is a fun detail! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Kim Heggins said...

Love the sweet scene you created...so relaxing and so fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is beautiful and the sentiment is perfect.

Brenda said...

Wonderful card, Billie! I love the sentiment you have chosen. Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

Shona Chambers said...

I so wish this was me right now, as its such a beautiful day here!! What a gorgeous image and your colouring is incredible. Absolutely love the twine for the ends of the hammock and the patterned paper is the perfect background. So very happy you joined us at TIME OUT!