Tuesday, September 01, 2020

You really are the best - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday September 1, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge over at 
Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES


I am using the cute image called Molly Sunflowers. I colored her with copics. I then used Simon Says thin die and cut her out. I used Ranger ink to color the orange thin die. I added her to a piece of designer paper. I stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment and used a tag die. I used Quick quotes chalk ink to distress the tag. I added a twine bow. I went over parts of the image with Wink of Stella.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 454-455 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #649 - inky
Polkadoodles wk. 35 - anything goes
Gem of a craft wk. 18 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #64 - anything goes
Use your stuff #404  - mood board



2 comments:

missgailly said...

Cute image and fab colouring! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

Sybil B. said...

What a sweet card you've made, that image is so adorable. Thank you for entering in Polkadoodles Week #35 Anything Goes Challenge!
Sybil B. https://sybilb28.blogspot.com/