Tuesday, September 08, 2020

today is all about you - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday September 8, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share using the New Release over at Bugaboo Stamps

Check out the design teams creations using this image over at 


This is You're puurfect.. I colored the image with copics. I used my favorite things circle die. I went around the edge with Quick Quote chalk ink. I added this to the My minds eye designer paper. I went around the edge with QQ. I stamped the Reverse confetti sentiment and also distressed the edges. I finished with some Nuvo drops.

Challenges:
Crafty animals #42 -anything goes/animal
Krafty chicks #523 - stamp act
Crafty Hazelnuts pattern paper - Sept
Crafty friends #144 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 588 - hand colored
Crafting happiness #65 - anything goes

4 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh how cute! I love your take on the new release. Thanks for the love too.

Wendy L said...

Its a lovely card, thanks for joining in at Allsorts, xxx

Mummylade said...

Supercute! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Lisa Lynn said...

Your kitty is adorable and again....your Nuvo drops didn't explode and sputter all over. I'm afraid to try them again.