Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Life is sweet - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday September 15, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at 

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES



I dug through my papers where I made backgrounds and knew I had this one I made a long time ago with my gelli plate. I used some designer paper from a long long time ago.. The other side is the dp print and it was something I knew I would never use.. So I used the white side and some acrylic paints and used bubble wrap to give texture.. I love the look. I used the fun Making Waves image for my card. I colored her with copics. I used Quick Quote chalk ink for coloring around her. I used My favorite things circle die. I added the Tech. Tues. sentiment with Stampin up ink. I used Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on the water she's laying in. 
Challenges:
Crafty animals #42 -anything goes/animal

Word art Wednesday wk. 456-457 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 37 - anything goes
Gem of a challenge wk. 19- anything goes
Crafting happiness #66 - anything goes
Shopping our stash #429 - make a mess (gelli plate)

3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Using the back of ugly DP. Now there's an idea. I keep thinking I may need a gelli plate. You may have convinced me. Thanks for the inspiration. Love Dawn x

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute! I love the bubble wrap effect! You really did an outstanding job on this "messy" project! Thanks for accepting the challenge this fortnight at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT

Sheri said...

WOW! It is amazing how much that looks like actual bubble wrap! You did such a fabulous job. Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles Challenge this week :)