Monday, September 28, 2020

Just because - Make My Monday #132

Monday September 28, 2020

Hello again.. I have a card to share for the new challenge over at 

Our theme this challenge is 
USE UP YOUR SCRAPS



So in a way I wish I could of used up my scraps.. BUT I hardly put a dent in it for this card.. LOL.  I really need to figure how to use up my scraps. Every card I use some of my scraps in one way or another.. Well this card I made one similar to it earlier this month and loved the look so I went that route with this card. I found some nice scraps. I cut different widths and then laid them out on a piece of paper. I had this frame on my desk and not sure what it was from but thought that is what I would use to frame my scraps.. I used more scraps and die cut the Taylored Expressions silhouette image. I adhered the blue one right to the scrap background and the blackish one I used foam dots behind the flower parts.. I stamped the Tech. Tuesday sentiment with Stampin up Not quite Navy ink. I added this to the stems and added to a white card base..  

Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - use scraps
Creative fingers #193 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 39 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - autumn
Crafting happiness #68 - anything goes






9 comments:

meg said...

You created a beautiful background for these gorgeous die cuts,great use of your scraps

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE IT. Awesome background and wonderful die cuts. I have been trying to use some scraps lately and the problem is....I don't remember the original maker, lol.

Dawn Phillips said...

This is just fabulous. The blue and yellow are gorgeous. Love Dawn x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card! LOVE he die cuts!!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! Helen

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow, love it,Billie! You should use all of your scraps and make more of these! Love the wonderful background and beautiful silhouette flowers. Have a great week!

Nelly said...

Such a great card with fabulous layout using your scraps from other projects! great colours! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week. Nelly DT x

Joan said...

Great use of scraps made a lovely background for your die cuts

Thanks for Joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan x

Mari said...

Such a wonderful background and die cuts are so great too. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Melissa said...

Great Card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge xx