Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Happy Birthday

Tuesday September 2, 2020

Hello.. I saw a challenge for a cross over card and it peeked my interest so I U-tubed it and thought how cute.. So I made one.  I used My minds eye designer paper and first made the base out of white card stock (had to do it twice as I cut the wrong section off on one side) I then cut down the designer paper and added it. I created this one to be a pocket. You can either do it with out it being a pocket or as a pocket. The inside paper piece was perfect as it had a design already on the paper and the lines are perfect for someone to write a sentiment. I added a few strips of designer paper along the top just to give it something heavier to hold onto pulling it out.  The doily die is from Paper trey ink. The bear is from My favorite things and water colored with Mission gold. The sentiment I added for the bear to stand on.


This designer paper has this awesome design on the bottom corner. perfect huh

Challenges:
Make my Monday #130 - criss cross card
Crafting happiness #64 - anything goes
Time out #169 - season
Digi choosday wk. 35 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Papercraft #61 - animals
Love to scrap #137 - anything goes
Crafty animals #42 -anything goes/animal
Simon Says Wednesday  - stamp it







9 comments:

Claire said...

Love the pocket. Very clever
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Cazro said...

Hi, So pleased you enjoyed our Criss Cross challenge. You have made such a sweet cutie. Loving the colours and image. I will be in touch soon re;- the DT thanks for your interest. Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful criss cross card. Your bear is adorable and you did wonderful fussy cutting.

Dawn Phillips said...

This is lovely Billie. I love how you've finished the inside too. Love Dawn x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great card for our Criss Cross Challenge, thanks for joining
Cindy MMM challenge

Izzy Scrap said...

Adorable birthday card with this cute bear. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.

Madison said...

Clever idea and such a lovely card, so pretty. Thanks for entering the choosday at Polkadoodles. Madison

Silke said...

Such a lovely criss cross card! Thank you for sharing with us over at Papercraft.
Hugs, Silke

Sue Jackson/Just Peachy Stamping said...

Such a cute card with a great combination of paper patterns! I love your blog name - ink on my fingers. It seems I always have ink on mine as well. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!