Thursday, September 17, 2020

thank you for always - Aud Sentiments #260

Thursday September 17-28, 2020

Hello.. It's time for another two week challenge over at

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor this challenge is The Paper Shelter



I am using the cute image called Team work.. I colored the image with copics. I added a strip of scrap to the card base then added the image and heat embossed the Mama Elephant sentiment
Challenges:
Crafty animals #42 -anything goes/animal
Allsorts wk. 589 - I love (animals, copics, black and white)
Crafting happiness #66 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 37 - anything goes




6 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

This did make me smile Billie. A bit like my husband shoving me up the stairs after all the lock down weight I have gained. Love Dawn x

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. It is a really cute image. Elaine

Kathleen said...

A really super fun image, the black and white looks rally great, perfect sentiment too. Thank you for joining our 'I love...' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Linby said...

Love the black and white chevrons, they really add to the image. Thanks for joining in with my I Love challenge at Allsorts birthday week.
Lynn x
DT

Furrbster said...

Just brilliant!!

Hugz Tinz