Friday, September 04, 2020

Merry Christmas - Crafty Catz #517

Friday September 4, 2020

Hello.. We are back from a month off and I enjoyed my time to get some watercoloring done. So I still crafted and being on other design teams I still had cards to make.. I hope you've enjoyed your vacation / summer time. Got to do something fun and relaxing. It's still laying low around our house.

Well today over at Crafty Catz #517 we have a new challenge.
Our theme is ANYTHING BUT SQUARE



Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps 
and I am using the image Heels Christmas shoe


I colored the image with copics. I went over parts with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. and stamped the Simon Says sentiment. I wanted to keep the sentiment simple since the shoe was so elaborate. I used My favorite things rounded corner die. I added to a piece of Christmas designer paper and added some Stampin up cording and a gem button. 

Challenges:
Time out #169 - season 
Crafting happiness #64 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday  - stamp it
C.R.A.F.T. #568 - Christmas
Krafty chicks #523 - stamp act






6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

A brilliant card love the shoe in Green and thanks also for linking up at Craft. Have a good week

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabullous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, its nice to be back, your card is gorgeous, very festive.
Having seen some of your art work its amazing.xx

tilly said...

Lovey papers and colouring, wish I could wear some like this lol x

Claire said...

Love this image looks amazing
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Lisa Lynn said...

Awesome non-traditional colors - love it.