Friday, September 11, 2020

Thus nature has no love for solitude - Crafty Catz #518

Friday September 11, 2020

Hello ..
 I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at

Our theme this week is 
ADD GLITTER OR GEMS

Our sponsor is Morgans Art World


I am using the image Fae 62.. I colored her with copics. I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed with Stampin up embossing powder. I used Simon Says rectangle die. I added her to a piece of blue cardstock and added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels. 

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #65 - anything goes
Jan's digi Sept. - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #128 - anything goes
Tuesday throw-down #465 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 36 - anything goes




9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

So beautiful Billie, I loved these images and the sentiment you added is perfect.xx

tilly said...

beautiful coloring on your lovely card, she is so pretty, happy weekend xx

Angela said...

Such a lovely sentiment. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We hope to see you again next challenge.
Smiles, Angela DT Member
TTCRD DT
https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

Claire said...

Beautiful colouring

Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

Claire Guest DT
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie that's so true. Love your coloring and great sequins.

NanaConnie said...

So beautiful, Billie, and I love the sentiment! Fabulous coloring. So happy to see you playing along and supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Rose Andrew said...

Fabulous card .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT