Friday, September 25, 2020

you fill my heart - Crafty Catz #520

Friday September 25, 2020

Hello..

I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at 

Our theme this week is COLOR SWATCH


This is the color swatch to follow


Our sponsor is Sherry West Art




I am using the image called Poppi Pokkidott .. I used My minds eye papers which gave me some of the colors.  I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die. I used a Stampin up heart punch and went over it with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added the Reverse Confetti sentiment and went around it with Quick quote chalk ink. I added a Stampin up ribbon bow.


Challenges:
Crafting happiness #67 - anything goes






2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

This is pretty Billie. I adore those papers. Love Dawn x

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE IT!