Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Hoping all your birthday

Tuesday September 15, 2020

Hello.. I made a card for the Sept/Oct over at Creations in Pink but I told them I was leaving the team for Oct/Nov. She dropped me now so I still wanted to post my card. 

I have joined 4 other design teams so you will see those cards coming in the near future.

I am using the image called Beret Girl.. I used Prisma Color pencils to color her since she was so tiny. I cut her down and used some My minds eye designer paper. I stamped the Paper Pretties sentiment and finished with some Simon Says hearts and Stampin up jewels.

Challenges:
Love to scrap #137 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnuts pattern paper - Sept
Word art Wednesday wk. 456-457 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 589 - I love  (pinks/blues, gems, people)
Crafting happiness #66 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - use scraps
(Pin)inspirational #271 - photo inspiration
Dragonfly dreams - birthday




12 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

This is really pretty Billie. I love the images at All Dressed Up. Love Dawn x

Linby said...

A lovely girly card and I like how you reflected the colours of your DPs in your colouring.
Thanks for joining in with my I Love theme for Allsorts challenge.

Kathleen said...

A super image, great colours and papers. Thank you for joining our 'I Love....' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Mia said...

Beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

brenda said...

A fun girly image and card, many thanks for joining in with our 11th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge again.

B x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is lovely. Great colouring and layout x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Whimsey said...

Super cute image!! Great birthday card!

Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap; hope to see you again next month!! :D
~Michele, DT

Mervi said...

Lovely and pretty card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Sandy said...

Fun image and a great layout. I'm so glad you shared it with us at PINspirational Challenge. Please join us again. Sandy/DT

Maikreations said...

This is a super darling card! Thank you for playing along at PINspirational Challenges! Have a wonderful week and happy crafting, Maike

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Mrs.B said...

A great card and a lovely way to use your scraps.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x