Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Dino-Mite happy birthday - Cardz 4 Guyz #254

Tuesday September 22, 2020

Hello everyone... I am excited!!! I have joined another Design Team I am on Cardz 4 Guyz  I know I struggle with male cards.. So this will for sure get me out of that shell.  I can't wait to see how I will create and make male cards fun and exciting.  So join me in playing along with your fun creations...


Our theme for these 2 weeks is DRAGON / DINOSAURS 


So this is the only image I have by Mama Elephant. It's the Chinese new year images.. It has this cute little dragon image. So I colored him with copics. I used some scraps and My favorite things dies. I used some Ranger ink to give a little color behind the circles. the Dino-Mite is from The pink stamper and the happy birthday is from Paper Trey Ink. I topped him off with a crown punched from Marvy. I added another crown to the sentiment area.  So how did I do ?? LOL

Challenges:
Crafty animals #42 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #67 - anything goes
The paper girls #208 - pick 3 (circle/gold(crowns)/ lots of layers
Try it on Tuesday - use scraps
(Pin)spirational #272 - photo insp.





 

10 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

You did awesome. Welcome to the team. You are going to fit in just fine looking at this. Love Dawn x

Ciara Taylor said...

Lovely card!! He's adorable and congratulations on the new DT!! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Cannot wait to see what you make next!!
Ciara T Designs
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, DT

Joan said...

Such a cute little dragon and a lovely card

Thanks for joining in Try It On Tuesday Challenge

Joan

Joy Wilson said...

Such an adorable card! I just love that sentiment! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Sandy said...

Yup, guy cards are hard, but you did a great job. Love that cute dragon. Thanks for linking up at PINspirational Challenge. Sandy/DT

Helen said...

Adorable little dragon! LOVE that card! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

Creaine said...

This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Helen said...

A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x

crafty said...

Lovely creation. Thank you for joining in the birthday challenges at Dragonfly Dreams.
Mary