Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Guest Designer - Word Art Wednesday Wk. 446-447

Wednesday July 1 - 14, 2020

Hello..  I am the guest designer over at 
Word Art Wednesday for the month of July. 

This is for week 446-447

the theme is ANYTHING GOES


I am using the scripture provided.. which is from Galatians 5:13

My bible version says: For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sister. but don't use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love.

the sponsor is Lawn Fawn.. I have some images so chose these cute little chicks, I colored with copics and used the dies. I used the grass die but I ended up pretty much covering it up. I added some Stampin up leaves and punched flowers. The centers are SU jewels. I added some Taylored Expressions clouds and used up some scraps. the tag die is from My favorite things. 

Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - create a scene
Creative fingers #189 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk.26 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 578 - so cute
Crafting happiness #55 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #123 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - bright and cheerful
Little red wagon #556 - summer time fun
Crafty hazelnut's July -pattern paper
Crafty animals #40 - anything goes

9 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So very cute and perfect for our theme at Allsorts challenge! Thanks so much for joining in!

brenda said...

How very sweet in the pretty colours, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'So Cute' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

Thanks for joining in with my So Cute challenge again at Allsorts this week.

Kate said...

What a darling card - and a lovely idea to use a scripture verse as your sentiment! The little flowers with the chicks make such a lovely scene - and I do see the grass hiding in the background!

Thanks for joining us with a second project at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Janis Lewis said...

Cute chics! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love the verse you used and the way you have illustrated it! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Helen said...

How adorable! Love those little chickies and perfect scene for our challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

sweet art designs said...

So cute. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member. Please also join us for our weekly Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Card Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

Valerie-Jael said...

A beautiful project, thanks so much for joining us at TIOT, Valerie