Thursday, July 23, 2020

Catch the bug Day 6 - Christmas in July

Thursday July 23, 2020

Catch the bug Day 6 of our Christmas in July

use the photo below as your challenge


I am using the image called Santa with list . I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die. I added to a piece of red card stock then on this pretty designer paper. I heat embossed the sentiment, snowflakes and strip. I added some twine and epoxy heart on the knot. The sentiment which works perfect with the theme is from Simon Says

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's July -pattern paper
The paper girls #204 - Christmas in July
Crafting happiness #58 - anything goes
(Pin)spirational #267 - Christmas in July
Digi choosday wk. 29 - anything goes


5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

That's a long list. I hope our family is on it. :) Thanks for joining us at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis, Challenge Blog Owner

Joy Wilson said...

Hi Billie! I just love your sweet santa! Happy Christmas in July! Thank you for sharing in our challenge. Please join us again!
Hugs, Joy
Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Joyfully Stamps

Furrbster said...

Loving this!

Hugz Tinz

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Very nice card, well done! Thanks for sharing at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge blog!

Jane Savage said...

What a cute Santa, love this!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx