Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Guest Designer - Word Art Wednesday Wk. 448-449

Wednesday July 15-28, 2020

Hello.. this is my second card for my Guest Design shot over at Word Art Wednesday wk. 448-449

the theme is ANYTHING GOES


The scripture was given to me for this challenge.  It's from Jeremiah 31:25

My bible version says: For I have given rest to the weary and joy to the sorrowing.

The sponsor for this challenge is Casual Fridays. I don't have any of their images so I used some scraps and dies. I found this pretty background blue paper from Moda.  I took a Paper trey ink overall die and some light designer paper and die cut. I added in just a couple pieces so it gave a little more interest. I die cut the scripture out with a My favorite things stitch die. I used Stampin up leaf die and flower punch and added to the card. I used Pretty Pink Posh jewels for the flower centers.

Challenges:
Love to scrap #135 - anything goes
Jan's digi - July - anything goes
Creative fingers #190 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 28 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #57 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 28 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes

10 comments:

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Billie! Welcome to the team for our #448-449 Challenge. I love your card, it makes me think of travel and refreshing just looking at it! Beautiful work with your dies and colors! Ginny M, DT

KathyA. said...

Had to stop by after seeing your Guest Designer card at Word Art Wednesday. Love your soft color scheme and I'm definitely CASEing those sweet little flowers with a touch of bling! TFS Kathy A at myasperations.blogspot.com

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love the colours, so calming. A great card design

Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

Claire Guest DT
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful Scripture and card! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Wendy said...

What a beautiful card Billie! Love your diecuts and layering! Beautiful sentiment. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodle Challenge this week.

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles Craft of a challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I love your pretty, little flowers and how you left parts of the background die cut in the frame; it creates a really great look! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Mandy said...

Congratulations on your GDT position Billie. They should be very pleased with this beautiful card that you have made. Love the soft colours and your trellis background is gorgeous.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥

DT for Through The Craft Room Door

Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Mari said...

Such an elegant card. Love those little flowers. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Beautiful and classic!! Love the sweet scripture and fancy background die!! Congratulations on being a guest designer for Word Art Wednesday!!