Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Catch the bug Day 4 - Christmas in July

Tuesday July 21, 2020

Catch the bug Day 4 of our Christmas in July
Todays theme is  Bingo.. 


I am using the image called Christmas Rocking Horse and I used the bottom row.. Pattern paper, twine, die cut.  I used a My favorite things edge die and some awesome gingham designer paper. The twine is my usual natural twine. I tied a bow and added the epoxy dot over the knot. The image is colored with copics. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment.  

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's July -pattern paper
My time to craft #436 - Christmas in July
A gem wk. 15 - anything goes
Inkspirational #217 - paint or color
The paper girls #204 - Christmas in July
Crafting happiness #58 - anything goes
(Pin)spirational #267 - Christmas in July







5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Love the rocking horse. You are ROCKIN' the Christmas cards! Thanks for playing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.

Catie Cuddles said...

Super cute.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Janice said...

Fabulous rocking horse, lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

Pia S said...

I so love this card. It’s clean, it feels warm and I love the gingham and string. Nice job! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

Marlena M. said...

Such a sweet card! Love the added twine and button; they add a special touch. Thank you for joining us at INkspirational!