Friday, July 17, 2020

happy birthday Foxy - Colour Crazy Week 28

Friday July 17, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge over at

Our theme is  ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor for this challenge is Knitty Kitty


I am using the image called Foxicorn.. I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die and then cut some banners out of scraps and added them along with the Paper trey ink embossed sentiment and the Simon says sentiment. I added some Pretty pink posh jewels.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's July -pattern paper
Crafty animals #40 - anything goes
Inkspirational #217 - paint or color
Crafting happiness #57 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #124 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #643 - stitching






1 comment:

Marina said...

Love how you've coloured the fox realistically then the fantasy coloured corn. Great design. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.