Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Wishing you a happy day - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday July 28, 2020

Hello.. Today we have a new challenge starting over at 

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Isobel Hey you.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud stencil and Ranger ink. For her denim pants I used copic 0 and a scrap of denim fabric and laid it over her pants and it gives the look of denim. I love doing this when I can. It just gives some texture to the image. I used Spellbinder die to cut out. I added the Simon Says sentiment and used a SS scallop die to cut the bottom. Added this to the card. I thought the sentiment kinda left it open for someone to write Happy birthday on the inside, or thinking of you, new job.. there are different occasions that the inside could cover.. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's July -pattern paper
Crafty animals #40 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - summertime
Krafty chicks #517 - all occasions
Crafting happiness #59 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #125 - anything goes

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Adorable, love the background clouds and the image is so cute. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks!

Leanne DT/KC

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Billie. Love the paper pieced short all.

Marjut said...

Your card is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

Janis Lewis said...

This is just darling. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again! Don’t forget to click LIKE on the entries you love. You can LIKE more than one and your own. The project with the most likes will be featured with the Top Picks on Sunday.
Hugs! Janis

Crafting Happiness Challenges, (Always Anything Goes), Challenge Blog Owner
Let’s Craft & Create, (Anything Goes + Option), Design Team Member
Try Stampin’ On Tuesday, (Stamping not required), Design Team Member
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Lisa Lynn said...

I saw this adorable card on one of the challenges you enrolled and knew it was yours before looking at your name. You and I do our grass alike, lol. I'm wishing you a happy day too. Hugs.

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous card! The image is super cute with the little girl and lamb - gorgeous 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x