Tuesday, July 14, 2020

You're so sweet - Do-Al (l) creative #43

Wednesday July 15, 2020

This is the reminder regarding the challenge going on over at

We are a month long challenge which starts the 1st of each month so mid month is reminder time.
 The theme is FRUIT


For my card I used Concord and 9th images. I stamped and heat embossed the oranges and limes.. yes they look like lemons but believe me in real life they are for sure oranges vs. yellow lemons. I may need to try to tweek the colors to show better and repost..  I painted with Mission Gold watercolors. I added the sentiment also in the set. I heat embossed and added with some foam dots. I finished with some sequins and Nuvo drops in the center. 



Challenges:
QKR #401 - anything goes
Creative fingers #190 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 28 - anything goes
Inkspirational #217 - paint or color
Crafting happiness #57 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #124 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 448-449 - anything goes





4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love this - so bright and happy-looking. Great sentiment design, too. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

Mari said...

Such a wonderful card. Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Billie, I love the bright, summer colors you chose! Wonderful work with the sentiment. Putting on a DT hat - Thanks so much for playing in and supporting our Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede this month. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Judy V said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us for Week 24 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!