Tuesday, July 07, 2020

the more candles - Bugaboo stamps New Release

Tuesday July 7, 2020

Hello.. Time for a new release image over at the

Check out the design teams creations over at 


This image is Sign it Kidz.. I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die. I stamped in the center Stampin up sentiment and the happy birthday is from Paper Pretties. I found some scraps to create the background. I finished with some red gems. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's July -pattern paper
Crafty animals #40 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #641 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #514 - stamp act
Alphabet challenge - G for gems
Scrapping 4 fun #170 - birthday
Tuesday throw-down #461 - polka dots

7 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

She's adorable, along with those cute little lady bugs, sweet card! Thank you for sharing at the Alphabet Challenge!
Melanie

Hetty said...

Oh so sweet and adorable.

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Billie! This is such a cute image and I love the mix of the marble and polka dot papers!It makes such a nice backdrop! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Alphabet Challenge - "G" is for Glitter or Gems!
Rachelle - DT : )

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Anerijino ustvarjanje (Crafts by Aneri) said...

I love polkadot background. You created cute card. Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun Challenges. Irena DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the polka dots
Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Cards by Beckie said...

You have used such a cute image. I love the polka dots. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Beckie