Wednesday, July 08, 2020

If I went braless - Catch the bug

Wednesday July 8, 2020

Hello.. Today over at Catch the bug.. It's humor Wednesday.
Tomorrow JULY 9TH IS NO BRA DAY


An who better to represent this day but Stella.. Stella braless 
   I colored the image with copics. I used the sentiment that comes with the image and went around the edge with Quick quote chalk ink. I used my cloud stencil/template and Ranger ink. Simon says rectangle die to cut her out and added to this designer paper. I finished with some sequins and Nuvo drops.
Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's July -pattern paper
Time out #165 - days gone by
The paper funday #19 - anything goes / great outdoors
Alphabet challenge - G for gems
Jan's digi - July - anything goes

5 comments:

Hetty said...

Ha ha, great card! I haf my laugh today.

Donna Walls said...

Poor Stella! Are we sure she's Braless LOL Great Make Billie, Thanks for inspiring us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna, DT

Bonnie Lynn said...

I love this card!! I think I need this Stella image too!! Thank you for the inspiration.

Shauna said...

Ha! What a fun card! I like your cute image and the patterns that you incorporated in the background. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna

Helen said...

Great card and fab sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x