Tuesday, June 30, 2020

you're one cool pineapple - Do-Al (l) Creative #43

Wednesday July 1, 2020

Hello July.. I hope you're all doing good and enjoying the weather and being safe.

We have a new month long challenge over at 

Our theme this month is 
FRUIT - FRUIT - FRUIT



I love summer and the chance to get more fruit that is in season. I could live on fruit (and breads...lol) .. For my card I used some yellow card stock and took the My favorite things stencil and Ranger ink and created the background. I stamped the Simon says and Lawn fawn pineapples and colored with copics. I cut them out. I stamped with Stampin up ink the Simon says sentiment and sunglasses. I added the pineapple on foam dots. I finished with some sequins topped with Nuvo drops.
Challenges:
Make my Monday #125 - use stencil
The sisterhood of crafters - stenciling
Creative fingers #189 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk.26 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 578 - so cute
Sweet stampin - create background
Crafting happiness #55 - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #488 - sunshine colors
Simon Wednesday - bright and cheerful
Little red wagon #556 - summer time fun

11 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, I LOVE your pineapple card. It's one of my favorite fruits and this is beautiful.

Darlene said...

LOVE THIS! The color alone made me happy and your overall design ... well, it just plain fun! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Linby said...

Thanks for joining in with my So Cute challenge at Allsorts this week.

Kate said...

Such a bright and fun card! I love pineapples. Yours look fabulous with the big sun behind them. Just perfect for a summertime card!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Mummylade said...

Indeed a very cute project, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

sweetpea said...

Very Tropical. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet GDT

Janis Lewis said...

Love the pineapples. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Hayley's handmade cards said...

I love this fun summary card! Thank you for joining us at creative fingers challenge blog. Hayley DT member. x

Cazro said...

A fabulous summer card, love the combination of the stencil and the stamps. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

Sue Jackson/Just Peachy Stamping said...

The texture on the sun's rays and center is fabulous! The pineapples and sentiments fit with the sun so well. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge.

Birgit said...

This is so cute and your stenciled background is perfect for your fun little pineapples! Thanks so much for joining The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge. Best of luck to you.