Monday, June 08, 2020

Fries container candy holder - Catch the bug ABC

June 8, 2020

Hello.. Today is ABC / Anything But a Card day over at 


I liked the Fries container I did last month for ABC so decided to do another.. Since I still had a candy bar big enough to put in it. Better now before I eat it.. LOL.  it's gone now(only had two bars). 
I took a McDonald's small child fries box and traced the template on some Quick quote scraps. I cut it out. I then adhered it together. I took the Bugaboo image called Flower Pots and colored with copics I then fussy cut it out and adhered to the front of the container. 


Side view

Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #117 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #637 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #510 - stamp act
Moving along with the times #119 June - things with wings
A gem of a challenge wk. 12 - anything goes



6 comments:

Claire said...

Great Idea Billie

Marlies said...

An adorable creation Billie and a very good idea! Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute card Thursday. Marlies

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Billie
Love the fries packet.
Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
Best wishes.
Ang x.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely gift box with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Things with Wings’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

Lori Turner said...

What a neat gift idea! Thanks for playing with us again at Krafty Chicks xooxox

Creative world said...

Fabulous card design and colors.Love it...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx