Tuesday, June 30, 2020

It's easy to spot a lady - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday June 30, 2020

It's hard to believe we are to the end of June.. I hope you all are doing good.
We're not vacationing this summer.. I am sure quite a few aren't either.. even though there are some that I assume will be out and about.  I still feel we need to be careful..

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES



This is my card using Patsy little ladybug.. I colored her with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I dug through my scraps and pieced the background. I used Simon Says rectangle die to cut her out.  I stamped the My favorite things sentient and went over her shirt and spots with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 444-445 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - create a scene
Creative moments - #193 - anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - stenciling
Polkadoodles wk.26 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 13 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 578 - so cute
Sweet stampin - create background
Crafting happiness #55 - anything goes
Everybody art #472 - girl in summer

10 comments:

Helen said...

This is just adorable! Love the ladybug!! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

Linby said...

What a lovely sentiment for this cute image. Thanks for joining in with my So Cute challenge at Allsorts.

Darlene said...

OMG what a sweet image! Your coloring and overall scenic design are fabulous! Great job Billie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Mummylade said...

Indeed a very cute project, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

aussie aNNie said...

Super gorgeous design, love your displayed technique. Many thanks for joining us in our current challenge of

STENCILS at The Sisterhood Of Crafters Challenge..good luck with your lovely entry.[aNNie design team member for The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Janis Lewis said...

She is adorable!! I love it. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Pat K said...

Great sentiment for this adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Joan said...

Cute little lady bug and a sweet cards

Thanks for joining in at Try It OnTuesday Challenge

Joan

Fiona said...

That sentiment made me smile - such a cute image and a gentle background for her - thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin