Tuesday, June 16, 2020

You mean the world to me - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday June 19, 2020

Hello again.. We have a new challenge going on over at 

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES



I am using the image called Up Up Up Away.. I colored her with copics, I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. The Stamp scapes trees below are stamped with Stampin up ink. I went over the balloons and flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush and Nuvo drops. I stamped the My favorite things sentiment and Paper Pretty happy birthday. I went around the edge of the card base with Ranger ink ..
Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 24 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #118 - anything goes
CCC digi creations #115 - anything goes
My time to craft #434 - summer time
Use your stuff #400 - it's a girl thing





3 comments:

missgailly said...

Cute image and great colouring! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

Lisa Lynn said...

Great scene with the clouds and trees. Awesome coloring. Your Nuvo drops didn't explode??? Hmmm I guess that's what they are supposed to look like, lol.

MagsB said...

What a fun image, Billie, and such pretty colours! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x