Tuesday, June 02, 2020

The sound of your voice - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday June 2, 2020

Hello.. It's June and not too much has changed over the months. I am fine staying home and waiting. I know states are gradually opening up here and there.. I am not ready.

Well today we have a new challenge over at 
Our theme this week is 
ANYTHING GOES



I am using the image called Let's play music.. I colored her with copics and fussy cut her out. I took a piece of blue card stock and Paper Trey ink music stamp and Versamark and repeated the music notes. I then used Washi tape and made some strips and a place for her to sit. I added her with some foam tape. I added the My favorite things sentiment and Tech. Tues. banner.

Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 22 - anything goes
Creatalicious #188 - anything goes / opt. pink/purple
Sweet stampin - cute
Simon Monday - create your own background

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love this.

Cheryl
https://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Pat K said...

Adorable image on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Furrbster said...

Such a sweet card,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so adorable and great posing her on the strips of washi tape.

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional birthdays” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)



PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…