Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sending birthday bear hugs - Do-Al (l) creative #42

Monday June 15, 2020

Hello.. It's reminder time regarding the challenge going on over at Do-Al (l) Creative #42

Our theme is
BLACK / WHITE and ONE OTHER COLOR


Guess I like black / white and green since my June 1st were same colors.. I do love green.. I started by using the Simon says panda die and flock papers to cut them out. I took an old wood block Inkadinkado bamboo stamp and green metallic ink and stamped the background. I added the pandas and then used scraps and Stampin up eucalyptus leaves that I had cut for another project and didn't care for them so decided to use on this card.. to me they look like balloons so not sure I like them here either...  I went around the edges with Quick Quote chalk ink. I finished with a fun My favorite things sentinent.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - June
Crafty animal #39 - include an animal
QKR stampede #400 - anything goes
Alphabet - E for earth bound animal
Shopping our stash #422 - ufo's  (the eucalyptus leaves were for another project. I didn't care for them and really don't think I care for them here either)
Creative moments #192 - anything goes / summer sports
Fab n funky #485 - creature feature
Sweet stampin - diecut/punches

5 comments:

Pat K said...

Adorable card Billie. The pandas are so cute in their bamboo setting. Love it. Just realized I wasn't a follower..but I am now. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Cazro said...

I adore your card Billie. Those pandas are adorable. Wonderful collage of elements. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. We hope to see you again. Caz. DT.

Lisa Lynn said...

Those pandas are just too cute. That is such a great card.

Lisa J said...

This is such a cute panda card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Billie, those pandas are so cuuute! Fabulous work with all those die cut shapes. :-D It's delightful to see you playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT