Wednesday, June 24, 2020

you bring sunshine into my life - Aud sentiments #254

Thursday June 25 - July 6, 2020

Hello.. We have a new challenge over at 

Our the next two weeks is
SUMMER + SENTIMENT


oops.. posted 12 hours earlier than should of.. did am. vs. pm. 
 I dug out an OLD wooden stamp by Comotion.. Who else has a bunch of their stamps??

I stamped the sun on watercolor paper and using ShinHan watercolors  to paint the image and background. I used Simon Says sentiments and Stampin up ink. I finished with some sequins and Nuvo drops center.

Challenges:
QKR stampede #400 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #118 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #169 - anything goes
Polkadoodles craft wk. 25 - anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends #134 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #54 - anything goes / opt. under the sea
Penny's paper crafty #474 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes


9 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is gorgeous (a day early, which confused the hell out of me mind lol- I thought I had lost a day!).

I really love this very summery sunshine though,

Hugz tinz

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

That's a beautiful stamp and I love how you used it. Jenny xx

Janis Lewis said...

Fab image and card. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Elaine Stark said...

This just screams summer. Elaine

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous! Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Joyfully Stamps

KathyA. said...

What a fun card! (And yes, I have a few Comotion stamps!) Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

HandmadeByTasha13 said...

Hey teamy!

This is awesome!

Thank you for playing along with us at Polkadoodles & good luck for this challenge!!

HandmadeByTasha DT

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x

Paro's Kraftology said...

Beautiful card 😊 Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Craft Challenge Blog.

- Parvathi