Thursday, June 18, 2020

May all your wishes - Catch the bug

Thursday June 18, 2020

Hello.. Today I have a card to share.. 
With it being Thursday it's OBG (Oldie But Goodie) 


I am using the Bugaboo image called Celebrate Bunch .. I thought this would make a nice fun birthday card.. from the whole family.. I colored the image with copics. I went over the balloons, present and cupcake with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I stamped the Reverse Confetti sentiment and Paper Pretties happy birthday. I added so some scraps. I finished with some Pretty Pink Posh jewels.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - June
A bit more time to craft #118 - anything goes
CCC digi creations #115 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 444-445 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #473 - anything goes
Fab n funky #486 - for baby or small child


5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, I have never seen that image before. Love all the posh jewels and great colors.

cass said...

Fun card, great paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

creatif edges said...

cute and nice. thanks for joining us at Penny's
DT SHRADDHA

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card Billie!
LOVE your FUN party scene and CHEERY colours!
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and fabulous colouring.Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi CReations
Carol DT x