Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sitting... laughing... remembering ... Always Fun Challenge #167

Monday June 15, 2020

I have another card to share for the challenge going on over at Always Fun Challenge #167

This weeks theme is 
FUN WITH FRIENDS


I always love Art Impressions stamps. They have such cute images and when I saw the theme was fun with friends.. I knew I would use one of their stamps.. This is one I haven't used so I stamped it on watercolor paper and using my Mission Gold watercolors painted the image and background. I cut it down and using Bronze embossing powder I stamped the sentiment and went around the edges with Versa mark and heat embossed the bronze. These girls are having a blast for sure.. 

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 442-443 - anything goes
Craft rocket #71 - embossing (the antique gold around the edge)
Simon Monday - metallic - (the bronze embossing around edge and sentiment)
Polkadoodles wk. 24 - anything goes
Allsorts #576 - embossing / wet/dry (sentiment and edges)





3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

What a fun card, Billie! Great choice of colors for this fun image!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

brenda said...

A real fun card, many thanks for sharing and joining in our 'Embossing' theme at Allsort challenge this week.

B x

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE IT! I just love the AI stamps.