Tuesday, May 12, 2020

You make me smile - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday May 12, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share using a new image that is in the Bugaboo Store.
Called Army Salute
Check out the design teams creations using this fun image over at Catch the bug.


I colored the image with copics. I used Lil inker stitch die and mounted him on some brown card stock and then onto this Cosmo Cricket designer paper. I stamped the Verve stamps sentiment and using Stampin up die cut it out and with Ranger ink went around the edges. I added a few enamel hearts and a star. 
Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Simon Wednesday - dies/punches
Word art Wednesday wk. 438-439 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #633 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #506 - digi/stamped image
Polkadoodles wk. 19 - anything goes
QKR stampede #397 - anything goes
A gem of a craft wk. 10 - anything goes

Crafting happiness #48 - anything goes/ opt. nature

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie that is a wonderfully colored army guy. I think we need to support our military.

Nance said...

Another cute card. Great masculine color combo too. Glad you shared again with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.