Monday, May 18, 2020

candy holder - Catch the bug ABC

Monday May 18, 2020

Hello.. Today over at Catch the bug..
 It's ABC.. Anything But a Card


My dear crafting friend Karen brought over some months back a clean McDonald fry container. We took it apart and I traced the outline.  Well I finally decided to create this cute holder.  She gave me a piece of Easter candy few weeks ago that I haven't eaten yet so thought I better make this project before I have nothing to put in it.. LOL.  I found a scrap of paper so traced it and cut out container. I adhered it together. Then dug through my Bugaboo box of images and found GC Plant Pot.. so colored the image and fussy cut it out. I added it to the front and added the candy.. I then took photos and ate the candy.. LOL.. it was a marshmallow chocolate covered egg.. yum..


side profile.  
Challenges:
Crafty animals #38 - anything goes
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Crafting happiness #49 - anything goes/ opt. for kids






1 comment:

Lisa J said...

Thanks for sharing your cute project with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT