Tuesday, May 19, 2020

I love that you just get me - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday May 19, 2020

Hello.. We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES



This is the card I made using the image called Little Fairy Lollipop dreams.  I colored the image with copics. I added her to a piece of card stock that I heat embossed the Simon says sentiment. I stamped with Stampin up ink another SS sentiment. I added this to a white card base. I added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels.
Challenges:
Love to scrap #133 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - lovely ladies
Moving along with the times #118 - flowers
Polkadoodles wk. 20 - anything goes
QKR #398 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #49 - anything goes/ opt. for kids


7 comments:

Karen M said...

What a pretty card and great colouring, Billie! that's such a lovely image and sentiment x

My name is Erika. said...

She is a cutie and perfect for this time of year. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Flowers’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

KathyA. said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. (PS Sorry this posting is late. Have been having some computer issues.) DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

Judy V said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for Week 20 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

Meggymay said...

A really adorable card. Thank you for linking this with the Try it on Tuesdays theme.
Yvonne

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Adorable card and image :o) Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
Tina dt