Friday, May 29, 2020

french vanilla, irish cream, cappuccino - Coffee Lovers Spring / Summer Day 8

Friday May 29, 2020

I am playing along over at 
Coffee Lovers Card makers Spring / Summer blog hop
this is Day 8
 so below is my card


I picked up  the Jessica Lynn Originals Gnome image she had advertised on her blog for free. Isn't he cute with his cup of coffee.. I colored the image with copics. I used my white and black gel pen to add + and dots to his cloths.  I fussy cut him out. I used Hampton Art coffee background stamp and brown ink on kraft. I added the gnome and went over the coffee with some Nuvo drops in clear. 

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #50 - anything goes / opt. red
Try it on Tuesday - cut it out
Digi choosday wk. 21 - anything goes
Simon says Wednesday  - anything goes


18 comments:

Sherry Hickey said...

I love your cute gnome card, Billie! Nice warm colors!

donna mikasa said...

Such an adorable gnome image and I love the color combo you chose!

New Creations said...

So adorable, love the cute gnome!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so cute, perfect background for this adorable gnome. Love how you colored him up. Fabulous!

Helen F. said...

Your coffee loving Gnome is too darn cute!

Dawn S. said...

Love this cute card!

Karenladd said...

I spotted that adorable coffee-loving gnome on the hop and had to come over for a closer look. I love the background and the coloring you did!

Claire said...

What a great image - might have to download the one. Love how you've made his clothes spotty. The background looks fab too!

Charmaine Stack said...

That gnome is so cute. I love how you paired orange and blue - my fave combo. Really pops against the kraft.

Lady Joyful said...

Really cute! You've done a great job of adding detail to the gnome's clothes. I like the background, too.

HilaryJane said...

Great card, love that gnome xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous background

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute the way you colored that gnome.

My name is Erika. said...

THat gnome is a cutie and the card is suer. Thanks for sharing it with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Dandi93 said...

Love this, Great background Billie

Meggymay said...

A real fun card, the gnome looks so cute. Thank you for linking to our theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Jane Savage said...

Great card! Love the brown ink on Kraft for the background, such a fab effect!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love your coffee loving gnome! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx