Sunday, May 24, 2020

sending you birthday wishes - Coffee Lovers Spring / Summer Day 3

Sunday May 24, 2020

I am playing along over at 
Coffee Lovers Card makers Spring / Summer blog hop
this is Day 3 
 so below is my card


I have this awesome cupcake by Hero arts. I stamped it with Stampin up ink and added some Pretty pink posh espresso jewels. I stamped the Stampin up cup / cream and used SU ink. I added the Sugar Pea sentiment on a scrap. I used SU dots stamp and Ranger ink for the background. I like that it can be masculine or not.. Always need those masculine cards.

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #49 - anything goes/ opt. for kids
The paper girls #200 - all about the boys
Use your stuff #398 - patterns
As you like it - favorite embellishment (jewels, they come in so many colors and add some shine and texture to my cards)
My time to craft #432 - food stuff
Sweet stampin' - anything but square

20 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful coffee card with the pattern papers & sparkle gems for the cupcake. TY for commenting on my birthday/coffee card. My hubby & I have enjoyed visiting Seattle couple times. My favs there are Pikes Market, Bubblegum Alley {underground, there multiple times when it was bubblegum graffiti art and again when they had cleaned it up) and the Troll under the bridge (do you know about that cool concrete Troll?), the Zoo.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, Billie! Jo x

Kelly Booth said...

So Yummy!!

Karen McAlpine said...

Awesome cupcake. Like the script background on it.

Julia Aston said...

Now that's my kind of giant muffin!! and right next to a delicious cup of coffee!! Love this!

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie that is another wonderful coffee card. Love the way that cupcake turned out.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

Lady Joyful said...

Lovely birthday card!

New Creations said...

Great Birthday card!Love it!

Elaine Stark said...

A great male card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Vivian Foo said...

Oh I love this card you did.

Chris said...

Cupcakes and coffee! What's not to like! Fabulous card Billie, and as you say, suitable for anyone! Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week.
xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful birthday card design. Lovely colors too.

Judith said...

what a great card love your use of scripture. Thank you playing along with My Time To Craft.

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderful caffeinated creation!!

Dandi93 said...

Love this Billie, awesome cupcake

Dawn S. said...

Now I want a muffin! Great card.

Lisa said...

Love this! Quite yummy looking!

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

A great gender neutral project!
Thank you so much for playing along at The Paper Girls Challenge.
Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
Love Alex
PinkCraftyMama
Paper Girls Challenge DT

Anne said...

Thanks for joining the AYLI embellishment challenge - fab card.
Anne x